Virtuphoria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here join a great gaming community that offers contest, fun, discussion, and great members.

2 posters

Want to Write??

GoIllini13
    GoIllini13
    Admin

Want to Write?? Empty Want to Write??

Post  GoIllini13 Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:07 pm

We are looking for writers who are interested in writing articles for the site on a regular basis.

Those who do will get their own forum here under articles and will be allowed to write about whatever subjects (appropriate) that they would like as long as they write one game related article every 2 weeks.

We are not able to reward writers at this time, but in the future there is a plan to get sponsors and have giveaways. If we do get to this stage you are assured to receive a prize and become an automatic Gamer Brag supporter without paying the fee.

Thank you, and I hope that some of you will be interested in writing for us! It will provide you with a chance to get your writing read and critiqued along with a possible incentive. You can make it sort of your own website, except that you will have many readers from the start!

Also if you have articles or how to articles you can get a forum and post things that are your original pieces until you run out of material. Then you can start writing fresh!

If you want to become a writer please post on this forum. Thank you!

I can also post a banner in the portal section of this site with a link to your personal site if you do become a writer for this site and contribute at least 1 game related article every 2 weeks and 1 article a week. That would mean 3 articles every 2 weeks with one being a game article.
    J DuBz 72
    J DuBz 72
    Gamer
    Gamer

Want to Write?? Empty Re: Want to Write??

Post  J DuBz 72 Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:40 pm

I would like to become a writer
    J DuBz 72
    J DuBz 72
    Gamer
    Gamer

Post  J DuBz 72 Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:55 pm

whats the deal, when yo ugonna hit me up to stat writiing????
    GoIllini13
    GoIllini13
    Admin

Post  GoIllini13 Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:16 pm

very cool, sorry I have been out of town. Your free and encouraged to write!
    J DuBz 72
    J DuBz 72
    Gamer
    Gamer

Post  J DuBz 72 Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:33 pm

whata rticles and blogs and news you want me to right bout

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:45 pm