Virtuphoria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here join a great gaming community that offers contest, fun, discussion, and great members.

Becoming a Staff Member

GoIllini13
    GoIllini13
    Admin

Becoming a Staff Member Empty Becoming a Staff Member

Post  GoIllini13 Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:41 pm

So I am writing this in the anticipation that I will eventually get some inquiries as to how a member can become a staff member. As of right now I am not looking for any more staff because the site has not taken off yet. It will soon though with all the great material and staff we have working to make this site the best it can be.

I will not be needing many administrators right away, but I will definitely need some dedicated moderators. I will be contacting any members that I am thinking about making a moderator so please do not contact me about becoming a staff member. However, I will be accepting any recommendations for other members to become staff. If you want to recommend someone please send me a message.

Those who do want to become staff will have to meet the following.

1. Dedicating time to being on the site everyday, or at least most days.
    2. Unbiased in conflicts or other situations
    3. Do their best everyday!

Thank you for your time and I hope that my staff gives you the best experience!

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:44 pm