Virtuphoria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here join a great gaming community that offers contest, fun, discussion, and great members.

2 posters

Team Updates

J DuBz 72
    J DuBz 72
    Gamer
    Gamer

Team Updates Empty Team Updates

Post  J DuBz 72 Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:36 pm

News: J-DuBz just picked up two amazing players, MY L4NCR IZ PRO and iBluntz who is still debating if he wants in the amazing team BxM. L4NCR as the teams rookie pulled 1 Clutch clan match and 7 Clutch scrimages and is the rookie of the week. iBluntz is bringing out his skill and will show us what he is working with. LeadCypress with an amazing return into BxM is pulling crazy headshots with every gun he has. J-DuBz 72 with the amazing host that is godly pulls torquez and one peices as if he is sleeping with skill pulling us threw 2 clan matches and 3 scrimages.

OMG!! ROOKIE OF THE MONTH L4NCR IZ PRO PULLS SICKEST TORQUE HEADSHOT AGAINST A 5STAR SNIPER WITH SEEING ONLY A CORNER PEICE OF HIS HEAD WOOOOOH

cYPRESS PULLS US THREW 4 ROUNDS WITH AMAZING SAVES AND COME BACKS

J-DUBZ COMES IN WITH THE 5STAR TORQUE SAVING CYPRESS 2 TIMES CHECK JR ONCE AND HAS EVERY1S BAK AT ALL TIMES.

CHECK JR WITH THE CRAZY 1 PEICES FROM WALL BOUNCES GIVES US A GAME

Categories: BxM News, Gamebattles News, Gaming News

As we look for someone to Replace to people on the roster we pick-up the rookie x Minority, knows how to work in a group and loves the family since day one. Quck learner and has a fast pace killtime. Welcome to the family Minority
    MLGKickflip614
    MLGKickflip614
    Gamer
    Gamer

Team Updates Empty Re: Team Updates

Post  MLGKickflip614 Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:08 pm

Hey waz up i looking forward to coaching the R6V2 team i need the members to hit me up and start practicing
    J DuBz 72
    J DuBz 72
    Gamer
    Gamer

Post  J DuBz 72 Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:06 pm

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 squad is being worked on by MLG Kickflip we are gonna kickass, i can see it already. We are going
    MLGKickflip614
    MLGKickflip614
    Gamer
    Gamer

Post  MLGKickflip614 Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:49 pm

hell yeah man it takes hard work i got 2 account in the top 3,000
    J DuBz 72
    J DuBz 72
    Gamer
    Gamer

Post  J DuBz 72 Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:29 pm

Blazing Mafia Family's Gears of War 2 Squad is Up with its final 4 starters tha twill tear up the ladders on gamebattles. This team is a team with two new faces and two verterans. Verterans are MY L4NCR IZ PRO & J DuBz 72 the two who will leading this squad to victory. This team has bin creating strategies and working on there team work skills, special forces skills, individual skills and chemistry/communication skills the whole day today and will continue this whole week, this is their double sessions with overtime. They will have many upcoming Scrims so far their SCRIM record is 1-0 winning the scrim with Match 1: 5-3 us Match 2: 5-2 us. Many goals are opening and being created by this team. If they continue at this pace, this team will be a killer since the talent is fresh and not taimed yet.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:21 am