Virtuphoria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here join a great gaming community that offers contest, fun, discussion, and great members.

4 posters

R6V2 Coach/Team Leader is here!

MLGKickflip614
    MLGKickflip614
    Gamer
    Gamer

R6V2 Coach/Team Leader is here! Empty R6V2 Coach/Team Leader is here!

Post  MLGKickflip614 Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:39 pm

Ok the MLG starts Feb. 16th for COD4 and R6V2 i may play COD4 if i get the game I've been playing on da ps3 and im pretty sweet @ it. But my main Focus is R6V2. So i need 3 people to run with me. So im gonna lead the
    BxM Death Dealers
    So i need 3 ppl to hit me up asap on my gamertag
    MLG Kickflip614
    Kickflip614

So i looking forward to dominating the season with my strategy and skills
    J DuBz 72
    J DuBz 72
    Gamer
    Gamer

R6V2 Coach/Team Leader is here! Empty Re: R6V2 Coach/Team Leader is here!

Post  J DuBz 72 Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:21 pm

hell yea practice was f-in crazy 2day lmao the pickup games to find 3
    MLGKickflip614
    MLGKickflip614
    Gamer
    Gamer

Post  MLGKickflip614 Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:55 pm

yeah man this draft is crazy! we been wining all the Ranked games and then when we went to player match people just quit on us cuz we so good. i think we might even have to make 2 teams for MLG i'll be posting the list of prospects on here soon!
    GoIllini13
    GoIllini13
    Admin

Post  GoIllini13 Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:45 pm

dude that's awesome! you guys play halo 3?
    MLGKickflip614
    MLGKickflip614
    Gamer
    Gamer

Post  MLGKickflip614 Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:55 pm

GoIllini13 wrote:dude that's awesome! you guys play halo 3?
    i will onse i get the game again
    MLGKickflip614
    MLGKickflip614
    Gamer
    Gamer

Post  MLGKickflip614 Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:47 pm

Quest to MLG 09! & MLG Fundraising
    Current mood:H34D5H0T Rdy!

Hello, My name is Kickflip614 & I Just Became the new Head Coach for Rainbow Six Vegas 2 on a team named: Blazing Mafia Family
    (yeah that what every one call me google my name if ya want)
    Let me get to the point. Im contacting you because im trying to form a MLG 09 Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Team. The online qualifiers start Feb 16th I need a 4 person team. im looking for 3 people to play with me in this tournament. There are a few Things I look for in searching for team members.
    1. Age 18+
    2. Skill
    3. Dedication
    4. Location
    5. Source of Income
    6. Travel Availability
    I would like to form a local team cuz I have a place were we can meet and practice & Travel together to the MLG tournaments. I've just moved into the Covington,Ga area from Columbus,Ohio so i dont really know many people down here. with the limit to being 3 other players only the BEST will make the roster, but that dose not mean you wont be able to play with the team. You will be able to play in another squad or game like COD4, GOW2, Halo 3.
    Also there is a 30 player limit on the team for Game Battles. So there is room. if i have the right # of players i will form more than 1 team for MLG 09.
    So if your interested please let me know. Here is all the links and contact info.
    Gamertags:
    Kickflip614
    MLG Kickflip614
    PCP614

www.blazingmafiafamily.webs.com
    www.virtuphoria.com
    Gamers Xperience
    6981 Main St. Lithonia, GA 30058
    770-482-1411
    www.gamersxperience.com
    www.myspace.com/kickflip614
    www.gamertagpics.com/kickflip614
    Kickflip614@yahoo.com
    MLGKickflip614@yahoo.com
    http://groups.myspace.com/ProfessionalVideoGaming
    www.gamebattles.com

Major League Gaming
    Check that out if you have no ideal what im talking about.
    Anyways this is going to be my blog on my journey to MLG 09 Baby! let's see there a few ways I could start this blog.. Well first things I guess is my gamertags.
    "Kickflip614" & "MLG Kickflip614" & "PCP614"
    or any the others I have listed on my page.
    If you know me then ya know that I have been thur some shit over the last few years. I know my good xbox live buddy's know what im talking about. So over the last few years I did not even have the chance to try to even go pro. Now im in a better position than I was before. Well a few things have changed and the biggest one of all the changes I've made was moving to Atlanta, Ga. The second change is that I have a stable housing situation now. Thank GOD im not on the streets anymore. 3 1/2 years of living on the streets. I tell ya one thing it not easy get back on you feet when you get knocked down to only clothing on ya back. I know what ya thinking how was I able to play xbox 360 and be homeless? Well I had some good friends that would let me play from time 2 time. Over the last 3 year lets just say I found out who where my true friends. Ok let me fast forward a little bit unless ya want to know about it then let me know and I'll blog about it. Anyways back in October 2008 things were still not looking to good for me. Just got fired from my job for some bull shit.

So I took all my money I had called up my nigga in ATL and asked if I could come down there, he said yeah so I was on da greyhound that night! even tho I have been thur 4 xbox 360's ( 2x stolen, 1x RROD, 1x Gave to best friend Joey R. for letting me stay @ his crib after I got out of jail) So right now I use my roommates set up, But the most amazing thing is that I still have my harddrive lol thur all that. So I play Xbox 360 whenever my roomate lets me play his. I also play my other roomates PS3 to get my trigga finger itch relieved. I know some yall are like OMG kickflip play a PS3.... Yeah I know I hate the PS3 but it kills time and keeps my FPS skills on point but I still play way better on the xbox 360. The way i see it is im still shooting people and trying to get headshots. So it might be the same game but they still play different. I look at it like this I need all the practice I can get. It dose not matter what game or console, but we all know the xbox 360 is better. I look at it like this im keeping my reaction time & skills sharp. So if im going to go Pro then I need to be able to kill people with headshots on any FPS game. The funny thing is as i play all these different type of FPS game I notice small improvements in the way I play. Like take this for example on Call of Duty 4 I have my sensitivity maxed up to the highest and a can turn around hella fast, but on Rainbow Six Vegas 2 I have my sensitivity maxed up as well but..... it seem like I turn alot slower than I do on COD4. Why is this? cuz its a different game COD4 is faster gameplay. Effect of this, On R6V2 it seem like im in the matrix or something cuz im used to turning faster. hmmm let me think for a moment i have been working on this blog for about a week now, i've been putting it off but no im doing it lol.........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Lets see now im tryn to get the team together. as i said above i mainly go by those 6 things. in the mean time im talking to a few passable sponsors. OH I just remimber..... that MLG 09 will be coming to my hometown COLUMBUS, OHIO! Hell yeah! now i can rep for my city! if any of yall are going hit me up and can provide whatever you may need while your in my city! from like telling you the bus routes and cheaper hotels to stay, the night life an..... also im going to be having a huge MLG Welcome/After Party @ a club some where. well i guess that all i have to say for now but i do plan on start posting more blogs here soon at least 2x a week. so hit me up on XBL or email me. So if you can spare a $1 please help me check down below for the details & thank you for reading!

"Headshot! what cha say? yeah dat's right I shot ya HEAD OFF!"

Currently playing:
    Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2
    Release date: 2008-03-18
    SoccerDude

Post  SoccerDude Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:04 pm

when r u getting it?
    MLGKickflip614
    MLGKickflip614
    Gamer
    Gamer

Post  MLGKickflip614 Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:56 pm

SoccerDude wrote:when r u getting it?
    getting what?
    J DuBz 72
    J DuBz 72
    Gamer
    Gamer

Post  J DuBz 72 Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:58 pm

lmao H3 , J-DuBz 72 has it already
    GoIllini13
    GoIllini13
    Admin

Post  GoIllini13 Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:16 pm

Halo 3 is the bomb!
    MLGKickflip614
    MLGKickflip614
    Gamer
    Gamer

Post  MLGKickflip614 Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:53 pm

Ok its the MLG Blazing Mafia Death Dealers draft finals! let me 1st off say thanks you to everyone that has participated! It Been Very hard to narrow down to the final 10 gamertags! every one has been playing very well and have putting their time into practice/tryouts! also there are those who just said flat out that they were not ready, but let me just say that the practice was fierce! ok here is the breakdown of the 10 players!

HyphyHoser510~~~~~~ A solid player that has been playing with me since the beginning of xbox 360! We formed the team "Perfect Dark Veterans" back in the PDZ days when every one played it! just wish he would focus his talents more, he one of the best people that i have trained with on FPS we used to run 72 hour marathons and rack up at lest 1,000 kills a night! Wish he would actually dedicate himself like he used to.

pookieSUHN~~~~~~~~ Another well rounded player that has been playing with me a lot over the last few weeks since I've created my "MLG Kickflip614" account. He has dedication and team communication skills that help carry over the team victory in ranked matches. Also he adapts to the game situation and plays as a solid team member, He is always willing to learn new tips and never afraid for advice or criticism.

Kozzy10~~~~~~~~~~~ This guys attitude is just plain awesome! whenever i send him a game invite he'll drop whatever he is playing and join. His ranked game's that he plays with me show his dedication. He is down to play as a team and is not out for himself. The fact that he is a achievement whore with a whopping gamerscore of 46623 shows he not just 1 game wonder! It show that he has the dedication to finish the task @ hand. A very strong team player that has made it hard to over look him in the tryouts.

Mastercamo~~~~~~~~~ Another hard player to overlook. Just pure skill. He seem like a serious player. Also he dose not live far from me, so that's a good thing when it comes time for the events we might have to travel for. the only flaw is that he is on another team and he need to understand that he will have to give that team up to be on my team since his team has been slacking lately. So im concerned if he can give us the same dedication. while giving up his team for a better carrier move.

Bryson1995~~~~~~~~~ This is a player that can hold his own. An excellent sniper too. In the tryout death match he won the game with 1 more kill and 1 less death than me, I was pretty impressed. My only concerns are that he is only 16, thus meaning that he may not be able to travel since he dose not have a job. His parents say that if we make to the finals and do well that "maybe" he can travel to the LAN events. the maybe part is a problem, because he would have to miss a week of school and will be far from home with people that his parents don't know. That's why he may or may not make the team. What are yalls views/opinions on this?

J Dubz 72~~~~~~~~~~~ He is what I call a Kamikaze player! He has a unique playing skill that will leave you confused on how he plays against you. Constantly changing his play style during the game from aggressive to counter tactics. Also he is a soil team player that has a possibility of being good @ any FPS like me. He has strong potential in being a known marksman of FPS.

I Warrior Mac I~~~~~~~~ All I can say is WOW. The game my practice squad played against him in a ranked conquest matched he just dominated our team with kills. Every timed we went around the corner he was there just using all the map to its potential. I just really need to play with him more to see just how his communication and team playing skills stack up against the rest of every one.

OoCHRONIC420oO~~~~~~ The few games that I have played with him he seems to be a good player with a elite Lv 11. I just need to see more dedication from him. I wish I knew more about this prospect he just show up to practice every now and then....

Ranye147~~~~~~~~~~~~ This guy seems to be a solid player. Good teamwork skills and seems to show dedication, but the question is that is he ready for a professional level of playing? Can he handle the stress and pressure? This guy says he is ready but maybe I think I'll give him his own squad to get some experience in the field 1st. I would like to see how he dose with 3 other people as he work and forms his play style to be more solid.

T DAWGv12~~~~~~~~~~~ This guy just may not have the dedication that im looking for. But he made the top 10 list, Why? He a good team player. He can listen and carry out game plans very well. I just need to see more of him in practice to find out more about him. He is always playing something else when I invite him to a game.

Well there you have it everyone the Final draft top 10 prospects! I will need every one to be online over the next few days working on your skills. also try to play more ranked games and see how well you can do. I have 2 accounts in the top 3,000 on the Conquest leader boards! Also if im not online I would like to see every on this list to start playing with/against each other. get to know each other strengths and weakness. Because every one will be pitted each other in both Team and Free For All matches to see how every stacks up. I would like to see every one work on there Headshot accuracy. He is yall homework assignment see if you can break into the top 3,000 ranking in conquest. The MLG play will start Feb 16th @ 5pm Eastern time. So all the drafting will be done by Feb 16th 12:00am. Reminder that it cost 40 credits with is about $25 so make sure everyone has a game battles account. I'm also trying to get my $25 I may need to borrow it from someone if they will lend it to me till i can get my next check from www.VIPInsurance.info if you want to know more about that check out my posting in the General Discussion forms. Hope to see every one online practicing. Also when im not online I can
    MLGKickflip614
    MLGKickflip614
    Gamer
    Gamer

Post  MLGKickflip614 Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:11 pm

i would like to see how every one dose in a Deathmatch game! every vs every one as well see some scrim games breaking every one into 2 teams! Also i have a Wild Card Player that yall dont know about i want to see how yall do against him! The Finals will take place soon so check you msgs!
    J DuBz 72
    J DuBz 72
    Gamer
    Gamer

Post  J DuBz 72 Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:43 pm

iight man so whats the deal now bro
    J DuBz 72
    J DuBz 72
    Gamer
    Gamer

Post  J DuBz 72 Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:43 pm

iight man so whats the deal now bro
    MLGKickflip614
    MLGKickflip614
    Gamer
    Gamer

Post  MLGKickflip614 Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:04 am

Well since my xbox got the red rings of death i would like the team to be
    Tymon8r
    Mastercamo
    Kozzy10
    J Dubz 72 /////or//// Bryson1995

it gonna take 3 weeks for the xbox to get fixed i might be able to make it back in time before the roster lock in date and i will tack J Dubz 72 or Bryson1995 place im gonna have to have yall battle or decide for the spot. But i will try to get some money in the mean time so i can get halo 3 to play in the Columbus event starting march 30th online
    J DuBz 72
    J DuBz 72
    Gamer
    Gamer

Post  J DuBz 72 Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:43 pm

lmao bryson better den me n im better den every1 else there
    MLGKickflip614
    MLGKickflip614
    Gamer
    Gamer

Post  MLGKickflip614 Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:47 am

yall really need to be playing in the R6V2 mlg! cuz there are only 11 teams ranked and the top 32 go to playoffs so yall could come out on top dont be like my last team just cuz im gone temporarily dose no mean give up so who gona step up and take charge until i get back? here are the stats as of today!

lace Ascending Team Name W L Pct Strk Level XP Rep Ping
    1st [Up 3 places in standings] Lost Cause 24 7 .774 1W
    1,182 [Last match was less than 24 hours ago]
    2nd [Up 1 place in standings] BLOODLINE [Team is on a 6 match winning streak] 11 3 .786 6W
    1,000 [Last match was less than 24 hours ago]
    3rd [Up 1 place in standings] Limitless 12 3 .800 3W
    894 [Last match was less than 24 hours ago]
    4th [Down 1 place in standings] Godly Destruction 14 4 .778 3W
    884 [Last match was less than 24 hours ago]
    5th [Up 1 place in standings] tC Essence 4 3 .571
    1L

307 [Last match was less than 24 hours ago]
    6th [Down 1 place in standings] Pulse 3 4 .429
    2L

220 [Last match was less than 24 hours ago]
    7th [Up 1 place in standings] ~Corruption~ 2 4 .333
    3L

119 [Last match was less than 7 days ago]
    8th [Up 1 place in standings] .:DeCePTiON:. 1 2 .333 1W
    100 [Last match was less than 3 days ago]
    8th [Initial ranking] Sniklefritz 1 3 .250 1W
    100 - [Last match was less than 24 hours ago]
    8th [Initial ranking] >Feature Presentation< 1 0 1.000 1W
    100 - [Last match was less than 24 hours ago]
    11th [Down 1 place in standings] VeX®️ 1 2 .333
    2L

67 [Last match was less than 24 hours ago]
    11th [Down 1 place in standings] ...::Last Hope::... 1 3 .250
    2L

67 - [Last match was less than 24 hours ago]
    Page of 1

Showing 1-12 of 12 ranked Teams | Show unranked Teams | Show playoff eligible Teams
    MLGKickflip614
    MLGKickflip614
    Gamer
    Gamer

Post  MLGKickflip614 Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:40 pm

OK i just got word from Microsoft yesterday that my xbox is fixed and on it way back to me maybe if we pull together we can make a come back in the tournament
    J DuBz 72
    J DuBz 72
    Gamer
    Gamer

Post  J DuBz 72 Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:59 pm

yea casue i was trying to do sumthin but my gears ppls keep hittin me up
    J DuBz 72
    J DuBz 72
    Gamer
    Gamer

Post  J DuBz 72 Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:59 pm

lost bryson he said hes thinkin gained daydreamdirty
    MLGKickflip614
    MLGKickflip614
    Gamer
    Gamer

Post  MLGKickflip614 Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:14 pm

what you mean? they got there own team now?
    J DuBz 72
    J DuBz 72
    Gamer
    Gamer

Post  J DuBz 72 Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:22 am

yea bryson joined sum kid clan retarded right hes still cool wit us though but dreamdirty reallwants in
    MLGKickflip614
    MLGKickflip614
    Gamer
    Gamer

Post  MLGKickflip614 Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:47 pm

well let him on the game battles team but as far as MLG i think his military will interfere
    J DuBz 72
    J DuBz 72
    Gamer
    Gamer

Post  J DuBz 72 Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:11 pm

yooo wwe g otta step it up i faced this team on rainbow by myself and ddey kicked *** i had 2 learn wat dey do after 2 matches 2 actually murder den they booted me for having a 12-2 record and didnt let them take C on CQB lmao

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:32 am